1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
I'll throw out a second choice though just to keep things fresh ;) - Homeschooling: a Patchwork of Days by Nancy Lande. I love to peek inside other homeschoolers' lives. Lots of great ideas and inspiration!
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU COULDN'T BE WITHOUT
Does my dear husband count as a resource, because I could not do any of this without his love and support!
Otherwise, I'd have to say my computer. :)
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Handwriting without Tears - We bought the whole kit and kaboodle and it was just not a good fit for us.
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
From Sea to Shining Sea: The Story of America - We focused on American history last year, and this text - for a text - was a joy to use.
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Plus my non-blogging friends Wendy, Beth and Lisa! :)