... did a meme?
I know, it's been far too long, hasn't it? :) I saw this at Lindsey's and it looked like fun!
So, on with the questions, each one ending the query:
When was the last time I ...
1. kissed someone? Oh, kisses all around. Bill kissed each of us before he left for work. When the boys give us kisses we call them smooches.
2. drank coffee? Two seconds ago I took a sip!
3. read a book? Currently, I'm reading Cricket in Times Square and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - both in preparation for Book Group. I'm also reading bits and pieces of Mrs. Sharp and Home Comforts.
4. cursed? I don't mean to sound like a goody-two-shoes but I never curse.
5. had a nightmare? I had a bad dream about one of my cats needing emergency surgery the other night.
6. checked your email? Just a few minutes ago.
7. had a crush? You mean other than my husband, of course? I'd have to say, Mr. Darcy. ;)
8. drove a car? This morning, my van, to speech and back.
9. rode a roller coaster? I rode a miniature coaster with the boys at the fair last fall. I don't go near the big ones.
10. took a nap? I only nap when I'm sick (I can't nap otherwise). That would have been Palm Sunday three weeks ago.
11. went to the movies? We saw Meet the Robinsons a couple of weeks ago.
12. drank alcohol? A glass of red wine a few nights ago with dinner.
13. went to a party? Well, Easter was a party, though we didn't go out! Last night I hosted a meeting, and that felt like a party to me - candles lit, classical music playing, coffee and cookies!
14. said “I love you"? Two minutes ago I told Earlybird I loved him as he settled in for a nap.
15. cooked a meal? Goodness, it's been a few nights! Two nights ago we ate leftovers and last night I sent Bill and the boys out for dinner while I had my meeting here.
16. exercised? I just moved furniture around - does that count? ;)
I tag you all! Leave me a comment if you do one, so I can link you! :)
- Michaela at Filled with Joy
- Maryan at A Lee in the Woudes
- Elizabeth at Real Learning
- Rachel at The Jacobite Rose
- Melissa at a third way
- Cheryl at My Thoughtful Spot
- Jen at Daughter of the King
- Cay at her Cajun Cottage under the Oaks
- Rose from Pretty in Pink
- Jen at Camp Homeschool
Who's next? :)