Happy Wednesday, my friends ~ hope your week's going well!
So at last we have my final "organizing" survey, and my subject today is correspondence ~ written communication with friends, family and acquaintances through both traditional and more newfangled methods. :)
So without further ado, here are my questions!
1. Where do you keep your incoming/outgoing mail?
2. Where/how do you store your address book?
3. Where do you store your "mail" materials? (Greeting cards, note paper & envelopes, stamps, etc.)
4. Do you still hand write letters and snail mail greeting cards or do you primarily utilize e-mail (or social media) for these things?
5. Do you schedule time for keeping up with correspondence?
Now if you'd like to revisit previous survey comments (to read through or add your own), please click on the following links:
2. family food
(Remember - each time you comment your name is entered in the contest!
Friday morning I'll go through every survey post, and jot down the name attached to each comment. ALL those names will be thrown into "a virtual hat" from which two lucky ladies will win one of these:
I'll announce the winning names on Friday, roundabouts noontime. :)
So my thanks again to each reader who has helped me out with this project. I'm thrilled the survey has been fun for so many of you, too ... sharing ideas is really one of the best things to come out of the blogging phenomenon, in my humble opinion.
Have a good day, everyone ... and I'll see you back here again soon!
What a wonderful thing is the mail, capable of conveying across continents a warm human hand-clasp.
~ Author Unknown