- Pray for a dear friend's babies. Please join us.
- Finish the Christmas cards. Really and truly I mean it, today we will finish them and tomorrow we will mail them! (But if you are expecting a card from us, it just may arrive after Christmas Day!)
- Begin wrapping. Yes, begin.
- Celebrate the official start of winter at 7:22 this evening. Bird tree decorations and cocoa all around!
- Pick up the Katherine Valentine book I have on hold at the library. (It's in! And just before the Christmas holiday!)
- Clean, clean, clean. Begin with the dining room!
- Organize our outfits for Christmas.
- Bake more lemon snowballs to eat and give as gifts.
- Clean up the craft bins which are all over the house. (Organizing to come later.)
- Eat leftovers for lunch (and dinner) to make room in the fridge.
- Make out my grocery shopping list for the weekend.
- Read The Clown of God; use Catholic Mosaic's discussion questions as a guide.
- Catch up on my e-mails (I am waaaay behind!)
- Begin my New Year's Notebook (more on that later).
- Consume a good amount of caffeine - coffee, tea and/or chocolate.
- Breathe deeply, try not to stress and remember to smile.
"If you give happiness to people, you give glory to God as well."
(from The Clown of God)
I hope your day is a happy one!