You Are a Mermaid
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.
1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Hmmm, that's a hard choice seeing as how I have no idea how either would taste. They both sound good, actually! But I think I'd go with pumpkin juice.
Butterbeer - it sounds much tastier.
2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
I'd want to be in Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw wouldn't be so bad.
Ravenclaw because I skipped kindergarten and I'm skipping 7th grade math.
3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
A red squirrel - small, fast and feisty.
I'd want to say dog because it's my favorite animal, but I think I'd choose to turn into a falcon because they're a top predator like dogs and wolves, just below humans, plus they can fly.
Scratch all that. I would want to be a dragon.
4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?
Mrs. Weasley, lol. I worry about those kids!
I'd probably say Ron because he's pretty funny and doesn't have too much pressure on him, but he's still really helpful.
5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
Seeker, I guess - I'm not very athletic, but I can spot birds in the trees pretty well. ;)
I'd probably want to be keeper because I love being the goalie in soccer. I like to not have too much pressure on me as the seeker would.
6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Professor Lupin, because he was such a good friend to Harry.
I'd say Professor McGonagall. The funniest part was when she argued with Umbridge over Harry becoming an auror.
7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
Well, let's see ...
- Though Dumbledore's dead, he'll be able to talk to (guide?) Harry, possibly through a portrait.
- We'll find out why Dumbledore trusted Snape all along, and Snape will ultimately fight for the good side. I think he might die saving Harry or Malfoy.
- I think Draco will fight beside Harry before it's all over.
- I'm not entirely convinced Dudley and Petunia are non-magical.
- Ron and Hermione will be a couple in this and I refuse to believe that either one of them will die in this book.
- I fear for Neville and I think he still may have a part to play in the prophecy.
- I also fear for Hagrid - he might die saving Harry (or one of the kids).
- I think RAB is Regulus Black and possibly he is an animagus.
- I think, judging by the cover art, Harry and Voldemort end up in a duel of some sort with lots of people watching them. It looks like Harry has something around his neck (probably a horcrux).
- I think Harry will ultimately defeat Voldemort, but at a great personal price.
There's going to be a Triwizard Tournament in it and it's going to be that Voldemort bets his last horcrux on it or the trophy is the last horcrux. And if it turns out that Aunt Petunia's a witch then it's very likely going to be that Petunia dies bouncing his spell back at Voldemort to protect Harry. Also, RAB being Regulus seems too obvious to be JK's work - it will probably be something else. I think Snape is good and it could very easily be that Lupin helps him prove that. Lupin just might come back and help Snape become good.
So there you are! If you do the HP meme (or the mythological quiz for that matter), please drop me a comment below. Have fun!