I saw this meme a long time ago at Tracy's Seaside Enchantment. Today it's time to pull it out of the drafts folder!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was reveling in stay-at-home-motherhood. Bookworm was 3 and we were spending our days attending play dates and play group, visiting family, listening to stories at the library and walking the neighborhood. I was living the dream ~ and I'm happy to say, I still am. :)
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
- Tidy the house.
- Bake cookies.
- Fold laundry.
- Make a menu plan for next week.
- Start a shopping list for Saturday.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
- Triscuits and cheese
- Red peppers and ranch dip
- Peppermint Patties
- Vanilla wafers
4. Things I would do if I were a billionare:
- Help others.
- Move to a farm in Vermont (taking my whole family with me).
- Design a dream house (complete with a barn studio).
- Fund an autism support center.
- Buy an RV and travel the country.
5. Places I have lived:
And who am I tagging?
Well, if you want to do this meme, please do! Then come back here and tell me. :)
Happy Wednesday, my friends!