My friend Kim sent this along in an email and I thought, who am I to resist the chance to talk, yet again, about myself? ;) Really, I wish I could forward you all her answers - they were much funnier than mine ...
This post kills two birds with one stone, actually, because my friend Leigh recently tagged me for a "6 Random Facts Meme" and I think you'll find at least half a dozen random bits of information below. :)
If you do this at your blog, please leave a note!
*Getting to Know You, 2009 Edition*
Completed on Thursday evening, January 22nd
1. What is your occupation right now? Homemaker/Homeschooler.
2. What color are your socks right now? White.
3. What are you listening to right now. The clink and clank of dinner dishes being cleared.
4. What is the last thing you ate? A bite of garlic bread.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No - but believe me, I've tried.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bill called me on his commute home.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! Both Kim and Leigh are wonderful friends and fellow homeschooling mums.
8. How old are you today? 40
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football - though as far as I'm concerned the season is over.
10. What is your favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: coffee with cream. Alcoholic: Cabernet Sauvignon.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I was, briefly, a blonde in college. These days I do - ahem - cover a bit of gray.
12. Favorite food? Pizza - I could eat it every day.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Bill and I watched Speed on HBO the other night.
14. Favorite day of the year? Labor Day.
15. How do you vent anger? I asked those who would know best: my loved ones. Survey says I "never" yell, but I can "fume" with the best of 'em.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My baby dolls and my play kitchen.
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Hmmm. Tough call. Blueberries, I think.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?
22. Living arrangements? Average size, full-basement ranch - shared with 3 boys, a husband and 2 cats.
23. When was the last time you cried? This afternoon.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Who knows ...
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Reading this, I would say my cousin Amy. :)
26. What did you do last night? Watched Lost with my husband.
27. What are you most afraid of? Any kind of harm coming to my family.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, please.
29. Favorite dog breed? Cairn or West Highland Terriers.
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
31. How many states have you lived in? TX and MA
32. Diamonds or pearls? You really can't go wrong either way.
33. What is your favorite flower? Winter: Snowdrops. Spring: Daffodils. Summer: Morning Glories. Autumn: Football Mums.
34. Favorite Hobby? Blogging! Closely followed by reading and (paper) journaling.
35. Have you ever tried singing Karaoke? Not that I recall. ;)
Thanks for stopping by this evening. Have a good night, and I'll see you all again sometime soon!